Saturday, May 6, 2023

Sunday Post

via GIPHY

  



 

LOOKING FORWARD to MAY


This week I went to do Zumba at the YMCA a few times.  And spent some time talking to people about consciousness and being self aware.
I had a little time to finish a novel and conquered that On friday.  

Cinco de Mayo is huge in my area so I went to the festivities and there was a bouncy house for Zulfi, as well as firemen who were teaching kids how to pull dummies out of the fire.  It was fun to walk around and explore the various food trucks and vendors.





I also had a to have a root canal on Wednesday and I've been in some pain since then. 

Lastly,I went to the Minneapolis Art Institute.  They were having an exhibit on flowers and Asian art.  This included Chinese jades, bronzes, ceramics, including paintings of mythological and religious figures.
Art from the art institute




 

ON THE BLOG




8 comments:

  1. I'd like to go to a festival with a lot of food trucks some time! Every once in a while I hear about something like that and then of course I can't make it. :-( Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was quite enjoyable, and the rain made for a nice wind.

      Delete
  2. So many different celebrations this week! Nice to hear of Cinquo de Mayo!

    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mae, Thanks for stopping by as always and I look forward to reading about your take on the festivities.

      Delete
  3. So sorry about the root canal! The Cinco de Mayo celebration and art institute sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thanks. I had no idea that there would be so much involved in the root canal process including an surgery for the extension of the gum line.

      Delete
  4. Cinco de Mayo is big around here, too!

    I hope you are feeling better after the root canal soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm lucky that all I have to do is walk outside every year to be part of the festivities.That's how close I am!

      Delete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter