Saturday, April 29, 2023

Sunday Post

via GIPHY


 


 

LOOKING FORWARD to APRIL


This week I went to Stillwater YMCA.  It was a bit of a stretch to do Zumba twenty-five minutes from home, but I justified it because UBER offer sends me farther distances and I was in the mood to dance.
The instructor was quite good, we danced in a dark room with 20 other people and I got a good luck at this YMCA and what it offers.




On Thursday, I did improv comedy online with two special guests. One was from Greece and the other from Canada.  The one from Canada had a British accent, which I thoroughly enjoy.  We did a lot of scenes where we were either plumbers or women who had it out with their spouses.  It was fun. I included the link below for your entertainment.

I also spent time searching the apartment for amy son's toys, including tennis rackets, batteries for remote control cars, and nerf guns.  Then the both of us had a blast chasing one another with the toys.

I drove a bit for UBER and picked up some high school students. There were students who had been dismissed for fighting.  I remember in my early student teaching days breaking up fights that would happen between hall passing, or lunch hours.  I tried not to engage with my passengers about their profound abilities to fight a classmate, but listened in as they described the fight scene to a friend over the phone.



                                                            Upcoming theater Events




Here is a link to our audio comedy improv show







 

ON THE BLOG



Reading 






2 comments:

  1. "Not The Momma", I loved that show! My brother in law and his wife did Zumba once a week for years. I've never tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing zumba for the last year, and it is great fun. Our teacher brings strobe lights and there are lights along the mirror---so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter