Saturday, October 26, 2019

Twin Cities Film Festival #amjoy @TCFilmFest



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Today's post will link up to The Sunday SalonThe Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves for weekly updates.

           LOOKING FORWARD TO OCTOBER

This week I went to the Twin Cities Film festival and saw a ton of short films. This festival seemed a lot different than the one in Duluth because a lot of the actors had red carpet treatment and were interviewed and photographed.  It was exciting. We were given these little cards so that w
Jane's Comet photo
e could vote on which premieres were our favorite. It was hard not to be biased. One of the films I favored was Jane's Comet . This one was about
Jane's life and how it changes every time a mysterious comet enters the solar system. Sandra Struthers was in it.  Sandra interviewed on my blog a while back. Alison Anderson also co-starred.  I've seen Alison in tons of stuff including Fringe Fest plays and Murder on the Mississippi.(on a



paddleboat)

Alison Anderson
I also drove Lyft this week.  I made a few trips to the airport and customers have been requesting curb side drop off.  I don't have a permit yet to pick up clients from the airport, I can only pick them up so far, which is fine.  I've heard from people in the past that you often have to sit in a queue to pick passengers up from the airport and that can lead you to waiting up to 30 minutes.  I realized that the biggest goodbyes and show of love (if you know what I mean) can be seen at the airport . Its been fun driving for Lyft.  So far a few of my customers have been taking trips to either Toronto, Las Vegas or Colorado.  That's been my week, how's yours been?
Leave me a comment below.

CURRENTLY

Reading: Calm Surrender by Kent Nerburn, Ask and It is Given by Esther Hicks, The Power of Surrender by Judith Orloff, M.D.

ON THE BLOG

Sunday: The Sunday Post

Up Coming:
Play Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter