Saturday, April 29, 2017

Y is for Yearlong book list #AtoZchallenge via @trincarl #amreading

Intimidiating Book Tag is something I came across on Booktube.  It's basically answering questions about your TBR (to be read) pile.  

Let's get started....
1.A book on your TBR pile that you haven't finished




My dad is a die-hard Stephen King. fan  I went out to purchase Under the Dome as my first Stephen King novel, but I found it daunting.  Lots of characters and very rambling plot.  Although the premise seemed intriguing: tells the story of a small Maine town whose residents are suddenly cut off from the rest of the world with a indestructible dome preventing them from escaping.



2.Book(s) you just haven't had the time to read 


I haven't had time to finish the Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis.. Including 


  • Prince Caspian: The Return to Narnia (1951)
  • The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (1952)
  • The Silver Chair (1953)
  • The Horse and His Boy (1954)
  • The Magician's Nephew (1955)

  I loved the first book:The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.  I love books with children as the main characters and although I tend not to read Adult fantasy but I do read YA fantasy.




3. A book on your TBR pile that you haven't read because it's enormous 

I have not read Anna Karenina, by Leo Tolstoy.  This is a rather lengthy book and although we were supposed to read it for book club, I think I just listened to bits and pieces of the audio book.  Loved the movie though.  


Readers I promised to list two fantastic blogs I came across on my #AtoZchallenge, these are two of 


them: thethreegerbers.blogspot.com This writer shares diet and fitness ideas that are worth reading about and https://mailadventures.blogspot.com/ This writer shares all things Mailing on her Blog.




Readers if You have any books on your TBR (to be read) pile, let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter