Monday, April 17, 2017

N is for Nutty Life in Books #AtoZChallenge via @trincarl

I'm using this fun book tag I found on YouTube.  It's called Life in Books.  You basically have to use books to answer questions about your life.

Let's start...







Name a book with Destination in a book You want to travel to.

Book:The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

I would like to travel to Sweden someday and I really have a different sense of the country after watching the movie adaptation of this book.

Name of book set in my state:

Book:Rules of Prey by John Sandford

A lot of Sandford's novels are written with the setting in Minnesota.  It makes it so fun to read and picture the characters running around Lake Calhoun or eating at a place like the Hard Rock Cafe.

Find the book on your bookshelf that represents your age.

Book: The 33rd book on my shelf is The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

I loved this book because it introduced me to life in Afghanistan and the character of Hassan had to be one of the humblest characters I've ever read about.









*** clip of Bookerly's youtuber's life in books

Readers, if you want to name a book that takes place in your state or a book with a destination you want to visit.  Please do so in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter