Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Sunday post

via GIPHY

  

 The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


 

LOOKING FORWARD to August


Downtown St Paul, skyline
This week I went to the Fringe Festival and saw quite a few shows and met up with some old and new friends. 







 I also took my son to an outdoor event the Children's Museum was having in Downtown, St Paul. He got to go down slides and throw frisbees and play with big blocks. 


We also saw a touring band load in to Fitzgerald theatre and and that was exciting.(The Band may have been Ninja Sex Party with Guitar Bros)

My son playing Frisbee gulf





Me with the Shrieking Harpies (musical improv)



Readers please comment below

 

ON THE BLOG


10 comments:

  1. Glad your son had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fun time! I went to the Fringe Festival locally about 10 or maybe it was 12 years ago! I had a blast, but haven't been since. I need to go again. Have a great week and thanks for visiting my Sunday post at Lisa Loves Literature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how many shows you can see in such a short period.

      Delete
  3. Looks like your son had a good time. The sunset picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful sunset over St. Paul! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great time. I love the sunset photo. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes beautiful pics all around this week.

      Delete
  6. Love the photos. I'm glad you got out to see and do things.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've all been having a good summer :) I should check back in on some of the blog link-ups I used to do ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter