Sunday, July 3, 2022

Sunday Blog Post

via GIPHY

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


 

LOOKING FORWARD to JULY

This week I took my son swimming at St.Croix.  They were having a carnival the same day for independence day.  I unleashed a few of my sketches for actors to read.  I also tried this new cookie place near my home called Crumbl.




I drove on a Friday night for ride-share. I haven't been driving in the night as much, and I remember one downfall is that there are no restaurants or bathrooms open.  I had to use an outhouse near Target and a guy was screaming in the parking lot. It was fun to see a bartender put two drunk individuals in my car, and the woman leans over to kiss the guy and the guy is like "Hey, you have a boyfriend!" And the girl is like "Hey, you have a girlfriend." 

And then I saw a car overheating with smoke coming out of the engine and the guy keeps driving, although faster.

(A mural near Target in Minneapolis)


A sketch show I performed in with link below


Upcoming Shows


 Classical Actors Ensemble is back in Twin Cities parks and downtown Minneapolis for their eighth summer to present a new production of Love’s Labor’s Lost
Here are a few of their upcoming performances although they perform several times every week till July 17

Thursday, July 7, 7 p.m.: Tony Schmidt Park, 3500 Lake Johanna Blvd, Arden Hills

Friday, July 8, 7 p.m.: Newell Park, 900 Fairview Ave N, St Paul

Saturday, July 9, 7 p.m.: Lake of the Isles, Newton Ave. S. and W. Lake of the Isles Pkwy, Minneapolis





Readers please comment below

 

ON THE BLOG


Reading





 

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I'd do much driving at night. I bet there is a big need for driving people home then, though.

    The House Across the Lake seems to be popping up on a lot of blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, huge need. I agree Riley novel sounds fantastic.

      Delete
  2. Crumbl is SO popular now. My son has been to a few and says that we need to try it, and we just recently got one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Crumbl so so. I should have wrote a review. The cookies are a bit doughy but the toppings are excellent.

      Delete
  3. There’s a Crumbl near us also — I guess I should try it, but I actually baked chocolate chip cookies myself recently! Great to hear about your Shakespeare productions.

    Best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter