Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Sunday Post @kimbacaffeinate #sunday post, , #minnskytheater

Re-post from 2019




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

LOOKING FORWARD TO JULY


I had a great week. I started juicing.  I guess I indulged too much in October, around my birthday, and wanted to lose a few pounds so I started on fruit juices. Any kind really; orange, pineapple, apples even star kiss fruit.  

I also started driving for Grub Hub and that's pretty much all I did yesterday.  It's actually quite addicting.  Much like Uber, you pick up food for one customer and then the next customer and then the next and all the while you're calculating your pay and tips and shooting for goals, and then the night is over.  Yesterday, was a high demand day so I got an extra $2.75 per customer. Needless to say, it was fun.

I also went to see a cabaret at Minnsky theater. (The picture above is from all the cast members) It was a Star Wars themed. So it had droids and space ships, dancing and a wide variety of costumes. I'm hoping to interview a member of the cabaret later this week so stay tuned.

CURRENTLY

Reading:  Jane Doe, by Victoria Helen Stone, (thriller) Tell me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum (YA)


Listening:Clockwork Century (Sci-fi) by Cherie Priest 

Watching: My Brilliant Friend


ON THE BLOG

What Happened:

(Not a whole lot so I'll talk about last week)

Saturday: Weekend Warriors


Sunday: The Sunday Post

Up Coming:
Sunday:Weekend Warriors and Sunday Post 

Readers if you want to comment, please do so below.





Picture from my Grub Hub trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter