Thursday, June 30, 2022

Sunday Post

via GIPHY


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


 

LOOKING FORWARD to JULY

Fire In The Meth Lab at Minnesota Fringe Festival 2022


On Friday, I went to Wild Mountain in Taylor Falls; sun bathed on the lazy river. It was the most relaxed I felt in a while. My son tried his best to stay on his inner tube while also discovering new ways to fall off of it.  He seemed to enjoy the water slides and shooting water at his mom.
Wild Mountain, Taylor Falls


On Tuesday, I did an improv workshop at Gutty's comedy and met a new improv teacher who loved to help actors find unique characters. At one point, I was a valley girl named Ashley who loved to shop and loved asking people if they were tall. or stilleto high.  

On Saturday, I was super chill and spent time indoors watching movies and eating fried shrimp.


Saw this Tube Man outside a favorite Indian restaurant near Woodbury


Sparky the Seal statues are popping up all around the Twin Cities since June 2022

Upcoming Fringe Festival Shows

August 4 at 7:00 PM, Fire in the Meth Lab--Rarig Center Arena
August 4 at 8:30 PM , Karaoke After Dark--Rarig Center Arena
August 8 at 5:30 PM, Dark Pony Radio --Rarig Center Xperimental



August 14 at 2:30 PM,Shoe Night-- Theater in the Round




Readers please comment below

 

ON THE BLOG


Watching

Super cute Korean Drama about two characters who work @ a cosmetic line and the woman is training the guy on make-up.


Book of Eli was great. It helped me inspire an improv seen about the apocalypse.











7 comments:

  1. I need to give some K-dramas a try. I loved the zombie series I watched. I do love a good lazy river. But I don't own a swimsuit right now that fits, so I don't even worry about a pool. We've got a Fringe Festival going on here either now or soon anyway, I haven't been in years. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes give them a try. The subtitles do not bother me a bit

      Delete
  2. I loved The Book of Eli so much! It was a brilliant movie.

    Have a good week Trin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a terrific movie. One thing I loved about it was the collection of books and the means they got them. It made me think that a movie can really be based on some strange things and still be successful in the box office.

      Delete
  3. I will have to look for Book of Eli. It's new to me.

    Glad you had such a good time at Wild Mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the movie The Book of Eli and I didn't care for it. it was so boring.

    I used to love going inner tubing at the lake. That was always fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter