Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sunday Post

via GIPHY

   


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


 

LOOKING FORWARD to MAY

This week I put in a new AC.   Warners' Stellian does not have a return policy in case your AC does not fit in the wall so I ended up buying mine at Menards. 




I have also been kicking my $6 coffee habit (Iced Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso from Starbucks)by bringing my own ice and oatmilk and pouring espresso on top. It works! I watched another car show going through St. Paul and went back to Gutty's for Comedy last night.  My son has also been going to this Neighborhood house which hosts a summer program and he has learned to play ping-pong and loves it! So overall, a fun week for sure.




Gutty's Comedy Club

We are planning to have another improv Workshop here on July 12th.








Readers please comment below

 

ON THE BLOG


I'm liking this book a lot.  One of the things that makes it so great is that the character Daniel, the mayor, lives in a small town and a lot of the novel is about the intricacies of that, including how the town makes it a group effort to take care of one of the elders and how everyone has numerous jobs. I should have realized this would be city/country book from the cover, lol.

8 comments:

  1. Cute kids in the school with their head dresses on!

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed Abby Jimenez books in the past, and this one looks good, too.

    It sounds like your son is having a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Part of your World around and I'm glad to see you are enjoying it as well!

    I hope you will have a good and fun week ahead.

    Thanks for visiting us earlier.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Part of Your World looks good. I'll have to check it out. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our new Nespresso machine is doing the trick for us – less more trips to the coffee shop! Imagine if a town really made it a priority to take care of it’s elders? Though I’m not a romance reader, that alone makes me want to read Part of Your World! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will really look into that Nespresso machine. It will save some time for sure and yeah, if a town took care of its elders we may feel that more united.

      Delete
  6. I have a window AC in my bedroom because the wall AC in the living room does not reach into the bedroom. It helps so much in this heat. 108 today.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter