Sunday, June 4, 2023

Sunday Post

via GIPHY

 


 

LOOKING FORWARD to MAY



Hello Everyone, what a sunny week in Minnesota. I spent almost everyday outside except for Thursday as sun showers rolled in. It's been quite nice. I went to to a book sale and a swap meet at Mill City Market.  I bought my son this spider man finger knit puppet.  




On Thursday, I also went to eat thai food with a friend of mine, and we caught up and spoke about high school and adult life, one of my favorite topics.  This same friend has invited me to numerous Hmong dances and that has always been fun.

A few other days this week I spent time with friends and went here and there and everywhere.I've been addicted to this k-drama called "Our Beloved Summer."  It's a coming of age, romantic comedy revolving around ex-lovers who broke up with a promise never to meet again. But the documentary they filmed ten years ago gets the fame and they are by compulsion facing camera once more. 

Our Beloved Summer

 

I love the idea of filming a documentary and often wonder if someone filmed my life, what they would focus on.  Although writing this blog is much like a documentary. In this K=drama, the main character was an artist who drew buildings, and he was so focused on his work he could spend up to 90 hours a week on his drawings.




 

ON THE BLOG



3 comments:

  1. It's nice that the weather has been nice and that you are able to get out and spend time with friends.

    I hope I get to go to some book sales this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try some K-dramas. Glad you are having nice weather. It's been kind of warm here or else rainy it seems. But that's summer! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like k dramas. I have a few saved to my lists. I burn in the sun and wear a ot of spf 50 during the Summer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter