Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sunday Post

via GIPHY

   

 

LOOKING FORWARD to APRIL


This week it snowed for the last time (I hope). We got like 6 inches in Minnesota, and I went out on Saturday and took one look at the snow and went back to bed, until they plowed the parking lot. 

Then I drove for ride-share and noticed a sand truck flipped over with sand pouring over the highway.  Luckily I was on the other side of the median. I went home after that.

But it's been an interesting week.  I got a transmission flush to keep up on the car maintenence, and had a joke with the mechanic there after he hoisted my car up, I realized that I may need my house key so I could go home and wait for the mechanics to finish and he said I  could break the window of my house and climb in, and I was like:
 "I live on the tenth floor of my complex" and he was like " Climb the drainage pipes."

 



 

ON THE BLOG







6 comments:

  1. Hoping Spring arrives for you soon! Keeper of Enchanted Rooms sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty sure we're probably into spring weather for good now, then I had a Facebook memory pop up today that talked about snow a couple years ago I think on this day! Hoping I'm good this year. And I hope your weather gets to spring soon too! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier. I have not read any of these books. I live in Ohio and people around here are saying we could still get snow, we will see. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny enough I had to break my living room window years ago when I locked myself out and didn't have a cell phone to call a locksmith to come open the door for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier. Hopefully there would not be any snow where I live. Don't want any of it.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to live where snow is a rarity. I don't know how to drive in snow.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter