Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sunday Post #amwriting #amjoy

via GIPHY


 he Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


 

LOOKING FORWARD to September



This week I spent some time online and went to a work meeting.  
I took people to the airport and I talked to a woman about working at a private airport during the Super Bowl (a couple years back) and she said how people had to schedule slots to fly into Minnesota and if they missed those slots they couldn't land.


A LYFT driver friend of mine told me a story this week about how a passenger wanted a ride to St. Cloud which would have been an hour drive, and so he told him that he'd charge them double, or else wouldn't him, because the possibility of picking up a passenger on the way back is not probable. 

 We had on our Youtube Disability Landscape Channel, a DJ, comedian, writer by the name of Shannon Paul, who is currently working on the Jason show, and it was fun to talk with her about her career and her amazing son.That was my week, how was yours?



 

ON THE BLOG



Watching




I started watching Manifest on Netflix.  I got carried away with Reddit and some of the upcoming predictions for the show and what this show means. Here is a synopsis.Manifest is an American supernatural drama television series created by Jeff Rake that premiered on September 24, 2018, on NBC. It centers on the passengers and crew of a commercial airliner who suddenly reappear after being presumed dead for five and a half years.


10 comments:

  1. Fall weather came in this week, and it's getting darker earlier. Spent the week wishig I taken advantage of summer more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun week for sure, sometimes it comes at me so fast, I wonder which are the top five highlights to mention on my blog.

      Delete
  2. The plot you described for “Manifest” sounds very much like the plot of the novel “The Anomaly” — I wonder if there is a connection or a coincidence. Have a great week.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look in The Anomaly. I love shows that have to deal with predicting the future or the third dimension.

      Delete
  3. It costs so much to park at Wrigley Field that we decided to take an Uber. Whew! It was so pricey. A driver could probably get by on just one or two of those a day and still make a great living!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've watched Manifest for a couple of episodes and yes it's quite good. We still need to watch the rest of the series though.

    Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Manifest is kinda of One of those shows I think you can pick up when you want to but its real great the same time.

      Delete
  5. It always frustrating to fly anywhere now a days.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Manifest.
    I haven't flown in years and refuse to ever fly again. Too many horror stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I feel what you are saying Mary. This week I saw a pilot sitting in second class and he gave me worry, lol

      Delete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter