Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sunday post

via GIPHY

 


 The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


 

LOOKING FORWARD to August

Last night I went to see ComedySportz @ Strike Theater in Minneapolis. In this improv sports show, two teams played to win! They took requests from the audience with games like three rooms and hesitation. I almost died laughing when one of the improvisers kept referring to Hogwarts as Azkaban.

I took my son, Zulfi, to a new park that he enjoyed and they were having a carnival with a bouncy house,along with rocky climbing. Police were giving away badges and he seemed to have a terrific time.
Rained a lot this week

I tried to buy my contacts online (from Canada) and came against an obstacle. I'll try again later this week. Lastly, I drove all the way to Andover to look at a Toyota Corolla and I'm still debating about whether to buy it.
St Paul skyline





Readers please comment below

 

ON THE BLOG

Some books @Barnes and Noble


"By a Thread" by Lucy Score. A workplace romantic comedy with a grumpy boss hero determined to save the day after he fires his employee (who is later hired by his mother) 







8 comments:

  1. You might want to make a decision about that car quickly, I hear cars get bought up pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard. Yeah, I'll probably make a choice by tomorrow. No procrastination intended.

      Delete
  2. When you mentioned buying contacts my first thought was that you wanted to pay for readers for your blog... whoops! Then I realized you meant contact LENSES, not human contacts. Good luck with all your shopping.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mae. Yes, taking things one day at a time.

      Delete
  3. I love my Toyota vehicle. I will not ever go back to my default car brand, the Honda.

    Play Your Way Sane: 120 Improv-Inspired Exercises to Help You Calm Down, Stop Spiraling, and Embrace Uncertainty by Clay Drinko ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ was a great read for me this week. I thought of you while I was reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed By a Thread by Lucy Score! I love improv. I need to find some shows nearby where I live. Going to see a live show of Whose Line is it Anyway is a dream of mine. I love Wayne Brady! Hope you have a good week! Thanks for visiting my post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a Corolla for years and love it. Good luck in choosing a car. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom had a Toyota when I was younger. It lasted a long time. I love the sky pictures after it rains.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter