Saturday, February 26, 2022

Sunday Post

via GIPHY

 

LOOKING FORWARD TO FEBRUARY

This week a few of my events got cancelled due to the snow storm.  I had called into work to prepare for the storm the night it was predicted to snow, but snow didn't hit until the following evening (darn) 
It wasn't as bad as I thought, but we did get at least eight inches, and it melted the next day.  This week has been filled with improv and meeting new people online.

A Bridge near the U of M







That's my week. Tell me about yours in the comments below.

ON THE BLOG

Reading:

2 comments:

  1. The tacos look good. My daughter made tacos the other day and Tortilla soup last night.

    I've had to deal with a very loud neighbor lately. I can only hope he moves out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother actually graduated from Cambridge. The whole family went. I especially loved punting on the Cam.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter