Saturday, January 9, 2021

Sunday Post #amwriting #amjoy

via GIPHY

 

Sunday Post #amwriting #amjoy


 


           LOOKING FORWARD TO JANUARY

  
This week seemed to be storytelling week for me.  I took part in a storytelling experience on ZOOM. The hosted expanded on one of Aesop fables 'The Lion and the MOUSE' .  It was quite good and very engaging with all types of voices for characters and movements.  I went walking in a big park with a trail near my home which also has a dog park.  My sister was out of town so a friend dog-sat for her and I went with the friend to walk the dog. I recorded a short film with a group of actors on ZOOM which was a lot of fun.


I'm grateful to invite so many people to do things with me on ZOOM.

I'm grateful for splendid books so that I can walk around my house and read when its too cold outside. Thankful my car didn't get toed when they were emptying the lot the other day.


                                    Photos from my week





My son is learning more about shadows and tracks

Have any comments, leave them below

CURRENTLY 

Reading:





12 comments:

  1. Love that first picture of the city at night, and the second one of the sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I love taking photos and Google seems to love me taking these as well.

      Delete
  2. I just received a review copy of Florence Adler in the mail this week :)

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Shelley, I picked up Florence Adler on a whim after seeing it recommended by employees of Barnes and Noble.

      Delete
  3. Amid all the bad things last week it is good to find the positive. I'm glad you could find a few positives.

    Enjoy your reading. Florence Adler looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb. We have definitely had to let go of our attachment to things in 2020 and its helped me gain perspective.

      Delete
  4. I bet the storytelling experience was a lot of fun! I enjoyed your photos this week! I hope you are enjoying your current reads. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I feel so lucky that creative people are willing to share their talents.

      Delete
  5. Did you get snow? I would love some snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lovely snow. You reminded me that I still need to take my son to hit the slopes or at least the bunny hill.

      Delete
  6. My daughter's forensics class did a section on story-telling. It was so cute hearing the kids re-telling the classics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I never gave a whole lot of thought to storytelling until I saw this. I mean I listen to people's stories all the time, but in this format there is a lot of thought and style.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter