Saturday, September 5, 2020

Sunday Post #amwriting #amjoy


via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Today's post will link up to The Sunday SalonThe Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves for weekly updates.

           LOOKING FORWARD TO AUGUST

This week I remember going to the park with my son and another kid mentioning Pokeman Go and I remember thinking 'I haven't heard anyone playing that game in a while'...and then someone told me about this popular game called 'PUBG'  that's really popular.
I'm not one for gaming but I'll play a game every once in a while, especially if the game is one I can use on my phone without internet like Friday the 13th or Dead Trigger

This week I also took a few people to the liquor store which is an errand that many passengers have crossed off their list in the last few months. Most of my rides had been before or after an errand, like after a trip to the pet store or dropped my son at headstart.  I took someone who had to install a breathalizer in their car and we talked a little about that, and how drivers have to breathe into the device four times a day.

Pics from my week













That was my week, please tell me about yours in the comments below.

CURRENTLY 



Reading:
Perfect Tunes by Emily Gould
Pretty Things by Janelle Brown

Apropos of Nothing By Woody Allen (autobiography


7 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just love your wit! Are you on Instagram or only Twitter?

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only play on crossword apps on my phone these days, it’s too old to let me do much else.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are making notes on all your passengers. They will be great subjects for a book. I haven't seen one like that yet.

    I have a word game on my phone that I love. I've played it any time I have a moment for the last few years. It's called W.E.L.D.E.R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a good laugh out of the giphy. IT IS THE WORST times right now with everything that Trump does. Ugh. My Sunday Salon posting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting that the liquor store is such a popular destination lately. LOL!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep people like a drink during times like this, I’ll stick to the coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter