Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Sunday Post #amreading #amjoy Amanda Costner



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Today's post will link up to The Sunday SalonThe Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves for weekly updates.

           LOOKING FORWARD TO january

Viral Kid travels to France
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r--S6LBerng

Why am I celebrating cute travel memes?  
Because they're so funny!
I got this idea from Amanda Costner, a comedian who made a meme after visiting France 


I got lots of things done this week!

1)  I scheduled a few plays that I'll go to in February
2)  I wrote my first stand-up comedy bit. It's about winter in Minnesota and funny things guys say when they're trying to get to know ya'. Yes, I will try to do stand-up(if only to check it off my bucketlist..I'll keep ya updated)
3)  I got tickets to see River Dance!!!!!!! Yay!!!! I loved this Irish tap dance ensemble since I was a kid.  I also did tap, ballet and jazz growing up.


Please leave a comment below.

CURRENTLY

Reading: The Magic Path of Intuition by Florence Scovel Shinn




FRENCH GOOGLE TRANSLATE MEME COMPILATION (TRY NOT TO LAUGH)

ON THE BLOG

Sunday: The Sunday Post

Up Coming:
Play Review

6 comments:

  1. Oh River Dance, I bet that will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah Mary. I've watched every single one of the River Dance vids on YouTube and all I have to do is think of em'-and i get immediate energy.

      Delete
    2. Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficultto enlarge Penis is because they bedlieve on medicalreport, drugs and medical treatment which is nothelpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via WhatsApp : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.

      Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficultto enlarge Penis is because they bedlieve on medicalreport, drugs and medical treatment which is nothelpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via WhatsApp : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. If you wrote the stand up, and you're considering doing it, I hope you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The French Google Translate is so funny!

    We have been watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee on Netflix. Jerry Seinfeld goes with a comedian each week in a very cool car to get coffee. Great fun.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter