Sunday, July 2, 2023

Sunday Post

via GIPHY

  



LOOKING FORWARD to JULY


Happy July 4th




Taylor Swift was in town and I was driving downtown and took a picture of the Viking Stadium where she was performing.  A lot of people were cosplaying and wearing all of her costumes from her music videos.  I saw cheerleaders and costumes from Bad Blood, Blank Space and Look What You Made Me Do.



I also spent a lot of time at the splash pad.  We had a blast.  The ice cream man usually pays a visit, and my son is usually exhausted and hungry afterwards so we swing by McDonalds. 

Zulfi goes summer school and goes on field trips throughout the week.

I've been hosting the Taboo Game on a language app called Tandem and that's been fun. We had over 40 people in the listener section and some of the most memorable words were:

squeamish

random

umpire

It's been Hot in Minnesota so staying hydrated is key. I usually go through two twenty-four packs of water lots of healthy fruits like oranges.

Lastly, I went to Zumba class at the YMCA and here is a picture.






 

ON THE BLOG


Reading


3 comments:

  1. The Splash Pad is probably perfect for this time of year! The Taylor Swift concert, which I didn't get tickets to, is this Friday in my town, which is good since I'll be on my way to Scotland then. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am spending lots of time at our city pool this summer. Glad you are enjoying the splash pad there.

    Zumba is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The splash pad sounds like fun. So does Zumba. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter