Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sunday Post

via GIPHY

 


 

LOOKING FORWARD to JULY



Interesting week.  I went to perform improv at Town Center in Invergrove.


I taught some improv online and that turned into scenes where we left pretend voicemails for our boss and a nurse named Maria who had a nervous tick.
I drove a bit for Rideshare and got into some conversations about China and Mandarin.



Good things list
I received a spontaneous visit from Maintinence who said they fixed my sink.
I had a delicious creme cheese brownie from Whole Foods
I had someone discount my pizza order recently with a coupon they found.
I had some tremendous laughs at my last improv show and I remember feeling so silly that I had one of those laughs where it's so hoarse you'd think I had COPD
I had someone compliment me on my glorious stick figure shirt with various shapes and emotions
I had someone say: How are you always Happy?  (And I said. It's grateful work--hopefully you get what I mean)
I had a neighbor spontaneously watch my son overnight.
I had watched the Karate Kid and was reminded of the extreme discipline of Kung Fu.




 

ON THE BLOG



Reading

4 comments:

  1. A Whole Foods cream cheese brownie sounds tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cream cheese brownies really do sound delicious. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The subtitles available on tamilprint.com.in make non-Tamil speakers feel included."

    ReplyDelete
  4. dvdplay.com.in responsive design ensures that I can access it from any device with ease.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter