Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunday Post #amwriting #amjoy

via GIPHY

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


           LOOKING FORWARD TO AUGUST

This week I was house sitting .  


Earlier on Wednesday night, I had let the cat out and it didn't come home until midnight and got caught  in the storm.  The electricity went out on Thursday morning, and I had to get my car out of the garage, so I pulled the emergency cord and lifted the door manually.  Then the garage door wouldn't open electronically until I figured out a trick to get it back on track. Overall, my stay was fantastic and my son loved being able to play outdoors at any time of the day.  There's a big difference of living in an apartment vs a house.  


My son is turning Five tomorrow



This week I also talked to people about their  astrological signs.  I'm a Libra and their characteristics come with their vast stores of charm, intelligence, frankness, persuasion, and seamless connectivity.

I only gave a few rides for rideshare and several to Mall of America.  I picked up some business clients who showed signs of misogyny and were pointing out women they thought were beautiful.

I'm grateful for:

People who forgive.

Great yogurt (which helped me this week with heartburn

For poems

My brother babysitting

Rainy days that bring about nostalgia from childhood.


Please comment below


ON THE BLOG

This was a book recommendation from Peace Love Book(YouTuber) and it was very interesting. It talks about a Rabbi falling for an Intimacy expert. Not something you read everyday.




11 comments:

  1. Ooh, rainy days that bring nostalgia from childhood! I think of one of the out buildings on the farm that had a tin roof...I loved the sound of the rain in that building!

    Enjoy your week, and what challenges you had in your house sitting...and how you still enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of camping in the rain type of memories.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your son!

    I'm glad you enjoyed your time housesitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to have a yard where your son can play! Happy birthday to him! I also enjoyed The Intimacy Experiment; different books are fun to read.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its true. I hope you enjoy your week as well.

      Delete
  4. What a week ;-) I enjoy a good Greek yogurt. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your son! I'm glad you enjoyed your time house sitting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine. I hope you get outside this week!

      Delete
  6. Yay, fellow Libra here. :) Happy Birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a big difference in a house vs an apartment. Glad you had a good time house sitting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter