Sunday, April 4, 2021

Sunday Post #amwriting #amjoy

via GIPHY

 


 Today's post will link up to The Sunday SalonThe Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelve, Reader Book Buzz  for weekly updates.

           LOOKING FORWARD TO april


I did a lot of improv online this week and improv in the park.  The park prov was great because we got to move around a lot and play games like 'Rephrase' , 'Forward and backward' and 'Pass the Baby'.  I also watched a movie on Amazon Prime called 'Archive' (I highly recommend it)  Its a Sci-Fi movie about George Almore who is working on a true human-equivalent AI in Japan. He has a goal that must be hidden at all costs: being reunited with his dead wife.

I almost forgot to mention that I'm house sitting for my brother. He has a dog, two cats and two guinea pigs. I love the area where he lives, although he does live thirty minutes away (so there's that). His neck of the woods brings back a lot of childhood memories, because my grandmother's home was also in that area and I used to visit her like eight times a year. And his home is equipped with a treadmill, garage, and bath tub (luxuries I do not have). So I've been all about the baths and exercising at home. 





Upcoming Virtual Shows



"I Love To Eat"
April 15-June 27
by Commonweal Theatre
Season Passes On Sale!
Before Rachael Ray, Gordon Ramsay and even Julia Child, there was James Beard—America’s first TV chef and namesake of the coveted culinary prize. In this delicious one-man comedy, Beard welcomes us into his Greenwich Village kitchen where he cooks, gossips, sings, fights loneliness and reenacts some of the wilder moments from his ground-breaking 1946 television show.
Tickets at:
Or Call 800-657-7025





On our channel , Mark and Charlie talk with Josie Aslakson, recent college graduate and paralympic athlete, about her journey through college and sports as a wheelchair athlete. We explore what's next for her.



That's my week.  Tell me about yours in the comments below.

CURRENTLY 



I liked this book and was surprised to learn this author also wrote 'Julie and Julie' which inspired my blog writing more than ten years ago


I've been learning about Buddhism and some of its teaching, including living in the moment.I like to read on the treadmill, some people can't handle it because it makes them dizzy but I like hitting two birds with one stone.


4 comments:

  1. I am always intrigued with improv. It's great practice for living real lives.

    House sitting sounds fun. It's nice to indulge in the niceties of the world, even for a short time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its true Deb. One of the greatest things I enjoyed about house sitting is the wet jetts and ability to jump outside at a moment's notice.

      Delete
  2. Ken used to love house sitting for his sister in California. She has 3 dogs. Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mary for stopping by. Good day all around for sure.

      Delete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter