Saturday, April 17, 2021

Sunday Post #amwriting #amjoy

via GIPHY

 


Today's post will link up to The Sunday SalonThe Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves for weekly updates.

           LOOKING FORWARD TO April

This week I learned from writers in New York that the famous artist Yoyoi Kusama's work is at the Met.  I recently became interested in Kusama's work as it is based in conceptual art and shows attributes of feminism, minimalism, surrealism, Art Brut, pop art and abstract expression, and is infused with autobiographical, psychological, and sexual content.

via GIPHY


This week a lot of people seemed to be asking the host of events whether they should be vaccinated before they come to in-person events. I've had both shots so I'm not as worried about this.  

I've also had a bit of work done on my car which is so important in order to continue you driving for ride share.  This week I  picked up two financial analysts who were in town from Boston and we talked a bit about fun activities you can do with kids in Boston including the museums and parks.

Photos from my week
You can't see that well, but here are some police on horses riding through downtown

My favorite coffee shop Caribout

The light rail in Minneapolis



Our Disability Landscape channel had conversation with Scott Artley, Accessibility Program Director for the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council. This council distributes a lot of grants to help organizations become more accessible and to help artists continue their work.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSJfgP7A508




CURRENTLY

This was listed as one of the top Psychological thrillers


I decided to pick this book up on a whim because it was said to be similar to Broadchurch mystery.


ON THE BLOG


Upcoming:Tuesday Flashback Theater Post

2 comments:

  1. I like the officers on the horses. We used to have some here but I haven't seen them in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d love to see an exhibition of her work, I didn’t realise she was in her nineties. My favourite has to be the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter