Saturday, December 12, 2020

Sunday Post

via GIPHY






Today's post will link up to The Sunday SalonThe Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelve, Reader Book Buzz  for weekly updates.

           LOOKING FORWARD TO December

Someone recommended Grammerly to me, explaining how it gives pointers on grammar and punctuation and tells you if you have 'Friendly' or 'high tones' in your writing (I'm guessing I have the latter).I may try it. 
 Someone else in my writers group talked about how they are doing nano-DI-wrimo this year in December and I'll look into that as well.  


  • I'm loving several books right now. Magic Lessons because I love magical realism and I remember picking up Hoffman's first book after a kid left it in the seat pocket of the airplane.
  • I'm loving the Other Side because it has great tone for YA and it includes a character who is blind and has all these cool abilities.
Virtual Shows and Podcasts


Is Edward Snowden Single?
Written by Kate Cortesi
Directed by Christina Baldwin

 When? Through December 20. 


And 



"LYNCHwolf," based on a true story about the time David Lynch roomed with the lead singer of the J. Geils Band.

(A new "Blight Christmas" story will be unveiled every day).
Podcast can be found at:


And

Free Online  on December 26th at 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQ4lqD2PMCXzrm5poA5KTg?fbclid=IwAR2Dt98GB-qpMQMIn07GNuvQ77s6gMn-5rS7bGB0tYFU1EKsJAghjKVZcQs


My Photos








CURRENTLY 

Reading:








7 comments:

  1. LYNCHwolf sounds really interesting (and J Geils is one of my home state bands).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Magic Lessons, I hope you are too.

    Wishing you a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks shelley. I liked the Bewitched series as well, and if I'm going to read fantasy, it seems almost as if I prefer magic with witches.

      Delete
  3. I do want to support artists, especially in this bad time.

    Transcendent Kingdom is on my reading list, too. Hope to get to it soon.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy your books. I enjoyed your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to reading Magic Lessons. I really like Hoffman's writing and enjoyed both Practical Magic and The Rules of Magic.

    I have heard good things about Grammarly.

    I hope you enjoy your reading! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter