Saturday, March 28, 2020

Sunday Post and Twin Cities LIVE virtual Events




Today's post will link up to The Sunday SalonThe Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves for weekly updates.

           LOOKING FORWARD TO march



Why do I love LIVE virtual Events?  
Because they are empowering!
I got this idea from events on social media.


A lot of virtual events are popping up on social media and I thought I'd write about them.  
The  #CutOutBar is done by Sam Landman Daily.  Sam is an actor from the Twin Cities who talks about books and music on his show. I liked this show a lot.  You drink with Sam, he adds to whatever comments you have.  You might feel like singing along to one of his songs he plays on his record player.
This show is produced almost daily.



The Fantastic Voyage is a live improv show that I saw last Wednesday.  It was great.  The improvisers took prompts from the audience.  They was like six of them- all streaming from home. Find Fantastic Voyage at 
https://www.facebook.com/FantasticVoyageImprov/
 They played games like:



Brotha Brotha Presents: Alone! Together! Live! The Series

Find it on instagram tonite at 7pm


Find on Instragram @gebretatose and @from_washington
This is an improv show that I like a lot.  John Gebretatose and Denzil Belin are hosts and they take prompts from the audiences.

Brave New Workshop
This is an Improv Show
Laurel Anderson is one of the hosts.




Saturdays at 8pm


I assume that a lot of these shows are running weekly until the isolation is over but I could be wrong.

CURRENTLY


Reading: Nothing at the moment.  Staying busy though.

ON THE BLOG


Sunday: The Sunday Post

Up Coming:

16 comments:

  1. I just saw your comment on my blog. I'm sorry you've been having a rough time. Things are way to crazy right now everywhere. Stay safe and stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

      Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  
























      Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

      Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  

      Delete
  2. Nice to hear you enjoyed your entertainment. Thank for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to catch a performance from the London Theatre since they are offering some of their recorded plays online. See what I've been doing at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. These virtual events sound wonderful. I will share them with others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know what's out there, Trin. It's a good way to stay connected with the world while still keeping our distance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Virtual events, like books and movies, will help us get through. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell down the rabbit hole of online live events the other day, so much variety to enjoy!

    Wishing you a great reading week and good health

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that phrase "fell down the rabbit hole". Glad you're maintaining humor through all of this.

      Delete
  8. There are very few silver linings to this coronavirus pandemic, but virtual events are definitely one. On St. Patrick's Day, a band from my home area, The Dropkick Murphys did a free 2 hour concert. I watched every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great you can still participate and enjoy different arts with virtual events.

    Stay healthy and happy reading!

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I hope you recognize some of the big theater names, living in the north and all..

      Delete
  10. I love how so many creative types have taken to the internet to perform and provide entertainment for those in lockdown etc. It's a lovely thing to do. :)

    Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These events sound cool! I watched the Colorado Symphony play live on webcams. Each musician was in their own house, but they were all playing together.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm enjoying a lot of live virtual events. They are a lot of fun, and offer new experiences! Have a great week :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter