Saturday, February 22, 2020

Sunday Post and Comedy Corner #amwriting #amjoy



via GIPHYToday's post will link up to The Sunday SalonThe Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves for weekly updates.

           LOOKING FORWARD TO FEBRUARY

Why am I celebrating improv?  
Because its fun!
I got this idea from my big improv show.



This week I’m thankful for the comradery of an improv group. Our group had fun performing at Theater in the Round.
You can’t imagine how great it is to sit in the rehearsal room prior to a show.  It feels like magic! We do improv games and warm-ups like ‘word toss’ or convergent, or ‘I am a tree’ and we thank our improv coach (Ash Webb) for bringing us all the way to performance day.  And everyone has nervous excitement, but we’re all trying to boost each other’s confidence and remind each other of things to do while on stage like do big characters, big emotions, high energy, saying ‘yes and,’ reminding each other to have fun, and do fast edits.  
This time a lot of people appreciated my walk-ons.  I did a good dog impression I guess.


My group group
So that was my day, please stick around and tell me about yours.

Please leave a comment below.

CURRENTLY

photo by Trin Carl
photo by Trin Carl

On a side note, I also went back to Comedy Corner  this week and I heard some stand-ups bits about Tandem Bikes. One comic insisted that everyone should be forced to ride a Tandem with their partner before getting married because those who make it to the court house in one piece are the ones guaranteed to stay married.  Good point. 

Mike Pence seemed to roll out of every comics' mouth when referring to politics.


Reading: The Comedy Bible by Judy Carter




ON THE BLOG


Sunday: The Sunday Post

Up Coming:
Play Review

7 comments:

  1. I love the camaraderie of the group. I'd be terrified to perform live, especially without a script, the support of the group is probably the only thing that would help put me at ease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

      Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  


















      Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

      Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  

      Delete
  2. I love that video. It's so much fun when people do things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy your improv went well! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jy friend Mary just stole my thunder....
    Thanks for stopping by.

    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are enjoying your improv. I enjoy hearing about all the places I know from when I lived there, too.

    Have a great week! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. The improv games and warm-ups sound like so much fun! I can imagine the high energy, passion, and exciting comraderie that you. all share :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter