Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday post #amjoy #SundaySweet @ChioneQuintet


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEPTEMBER


This week I read the novel "Sourdough by Robin Sloan and loved it.  I mean it reminded me of books like: Eat, Love and Pray by Liz Gilbert and Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman, and A Year of Pleasures by Elizabeth Berg, just to name a few.  
There is something about eating and self discovery that is so addictive.
Of course there's always things to be grateful for.  I'm grateful this week that the weather is still nice in the Twin Cities, that I was able to buy a functioning car, that I have people to share my writing with and family all around.
Yesterday, I received a great treat while visiting the Dakota library. Twin Cities-based quintet was there and brought their woodwind instruments.  It was literally music to my ears as I sat down to read some books.

Readers, if you want to comment-do so at the bottom of this post.


CURRENTLY

Reading: Super Sad True Love Story by Gary Shteyngart, Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl, Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas, The House at the Edge of the Night by Catherine Banner

Listening: 

The Best Day Ever by Kaira Rouda, Here Comes the Sun by Nicole Dennis-Benn


Watching:  American Ninja Warriors



ON THE BLOG

Up Coming:
Saturday:Weekend Warriors 

via GIPHY
Sunday:Sunday Post


Readers if you want to comment, please do so below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter