Saturday, August 18, 2018

Sunday Post @caffeinatedbookreviewer #amreading #amjoy




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

LOOKING FORWARD TO AUGUST


Clicking off my to do list this week. I posted some flash fiction to youtube and started plotting my novels in progress. I got inspired after listening to how Tesla's, Elon Musk works an average 80 hours a week and has his office purposefully near the work floor so everyone can see him.
Readers what inspired you to work harder? Or what goals have you made recently?



Readers, please comment at the bottom of this post.


CURRENTLY

Reading:  Intermission by Elyssa Friedland, I have lost my Way, by Gayle Forman, Sing Unburied Sing by Jesmyn Ward, Dear Mr. Knightley By Katherine Reay, See What I have Done by Sarah Schmidt

Listening:  "I'll be Gone in the Dark" (Podcast) The story behind the publication of I’ll Be Gone in the Dark, by Michelle McNamara, a masterful true crime account of the Golden State Killer

Sing unburied Sing by Jesmyn Ward,

 https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-dy6qd-3bf049c


Watching: Inside Man (with Denzel Washington, based on a bank robbery) Drop the Mic Shaquille O'neal vs comedian, Ken Jeong see link below



ON THE BLOG

What Happened:

Went to Wisconsin Dells

Up Coming:
Saturday:Weekend Warriors 
Sunday:Sunday Post


Readers if you want to comment, please do so below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter