Saturday, July 7, 2018

#8Sunday Weekend Writing Warriors #amwriting #amjoy

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors, the weekly hop for everyone who loves to write!  Sign up on the website:Wewriwa.com and share an 8 to 10 sentence snippet of your writing on Sunday.


No one likes it when their family life changes.  This is particularly hard for the Radtke's.  A troublesome girl named Tracey enters their lives and the children are an endless journey to make sure this girl doesn't get into any further trouble or cause their parents to lose their fostering license.  These are snippets from my second novella in the series, "Oh Tracey."


Last week
 The doll’s eyes seemed to be plastered open. They peered in every direction.
“Yeah, right,” I said. I took him aside, “You find out anything?” It was hard to look at Zion seriously with the mask on.
“I found out something but it wolfed away,” he said. “Get it? Cause I’m a wolf?”
“Not funny,” I said.
This week
He then took off the mask, "But in all seriousness the owner at Shinders said he saw Tracey at the mall a couple of times with a trench coat on. The owner is an interesting one."
“Why’s that?”
“Oh, he just was selling more than hobby stuff, if you know what I mean.” He made a gulping sound and cupped his hands, pretending to sip something down. "He gave me this," he motioned to large black plastic bag he held in his hand, and inside was a small purse. He said I should give it to Tracey, because he saw her leave it on a bench one day at the mall. I think it’s a clue."
Readers, I'll have to do some serious drafting to keep this story going.  Please be patient with me in the next weeks and please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter