Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sunday post @caffienatedbookreviewer #amreading #amjoy



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

LOOKING FORWARD TO june


This week I've written a first draft, query letter for my first novel, Oh Brother It's my goal this year to publish and I really think it will happen.  I've also been researching Montessori schools for my lil' one.  I really like the philosophy behind Montessori's and this idea of teaching kids through routine and life skills at an early age whether that's though a four-year-old setting the table or scooping ingredients together for lunch prep.
My lil' one and I have been so busy this summer and it's been so much fun.  I got together with a group of women through meetup.com at Treasure Park-there's a picture to the right.  This was a huge playground made of entire wood.  It's supposed to represent a huge pirate ship.  There's  little hiding spots below the structure like the underbelly of a ship make you feel claustrophobic at times.  They'll be tearing down the playground soon-probably to replace wood chip mulch with a rubber matting so I'm glad I got a chance to the park before it happens.
We also went to Good Times park in Eagan and then to a community rec center in Eagan that was sorta similar to McDonald's playground.  
Earlier this month I put my kayaking skills to use as promised on Lake Calhoun (aka Bde Maka Ska-it's new name ) so that was real fun.  I went out with a group of five women-some of which paddle boarded.


Thanks for stopping by, please be sure to check out what I'm reading and maybe even leave a comment.

CURRENTLY

Reading: The Unseen World by Liz Moore, I Let you Go by Clare Mackintosh, Nine Continents by Xiaoulu Guo, Bombay Blues by Tanuja Desau Hidier,

Listening: How to Stop Time by Matt Haig, Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella

Watching:  Nothing, too busy to watch anything right now.

ON THE BLOG

What Happened:

Saturday:Weekend Warriors post


Up Coming:
Saturday:Weekend Warriors 
Sunday:Sunday Post



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter