Saturday, July 6, 2019

@caffeinatedbookreviewer #amreading #amjoy


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

LOOKING FORWARD TO APRIL




I've went to see the River Rats on the Mississippi River after Independence day. It was a beautiful day to see people being pulled by a rope and a boat. 

I absolutely love the name, River Rats (so catchy) and I learned so much about water-skiing that I didn't know before- like there's barefoot skiing which is skiers who skim across the surface of the water on nothing but the bare soles of their feet at 35 mph while also making pyramids. I guess I didn't know there were so many types of skis including trick skis, jump skis, wake boards ski's that you can just sit on. There is something called swivel skiing which is somewhat similar to women's figuring skating but on water.

I've really been into water sports lately. I've also been following Thai Cave rescue in the Times.  I've been really feeling emotional for the 12 young boys that are trapped underneath.  It's hard to focus when people are suffering.

Thanks for stopping by, please be sure to check out what I'm reading and maybe even leave a comment.

CURRENTLY

Reading:  

Listening: Armada by Ernest Cline (author of Ready Player One), Car Sick by John Waters

Watching:  Siren (Mermaid series),The NBA tournament, The Comet (a movie)

ON THE BLOG

What Happened:


This past Friday: Interviewed actress  audio narrator Nancy Wu (narrator of the novel War Cross by Marie Lu) check out post here


Saturday:Weekend Warriors post

Up Coming:
Saturday:Weekend Warriors 
Sunday:Sunday Post






Readers if you want to comment, please do so below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter