Saturday, January 13, 2018

#Sundaypost @caffeinatedbookreviewer.com



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

JANUARY

Another great week.  Had dinner at Noodles and Company. Korean Spicy Noodles seem to me my new favorite.  
I'm going on week two without any Mountain Dew and only binged on caffeine slightly with a shot of espresso at the Black Dog Cafe. 
Which reminds me.  We've got a few more writers joining us for Green Line meetup in St. Paul.  This week was a  retired micro biology professor who amazed us with his nonfiction.
I got one step closer in figuring out my paperwork for the IRS, due to an error which may leade me to fill out an amended return for 2015. darn!

CURRENTLY

Reading: My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout, The Lying Game by Ruth Ware



Watching: Incidious 2, a movie.

  


ON THE BLOG

What Happened:

  Posted a snippet from my novella for Weekend Warriors.  



Up Coming:
Sunday:Weekend Warriors (a blog hop that showcases your writing in progress)
I'm also hopping to attend Red Bull Crashed Ice On January 18th:Ice skaters compete in a Downhill World Championship competition.(it's going to be cold outside!!!!!!!!!)


Readers if you want to comment, please do so below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter