Saturday, January 24, 2015

When I have Problems I join the fantasy World




These are some of my favorite lines from the script, The Killing, a TV show series starring Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) and Stephen Holder (Joel Kinnaman).
I'll miss you show.....I finished the series.


1. Come here
I Need to give a  scrilla some jib jab, need to have a private pow wow
You need to learn to talk English




2.Let's go.
Ugly-a##   bi9^CDS, you get out of here! There's nothing on ViCAP or CODIS for Pastor Mike Sheehan.

3. It's a coward's refuge.
Opiate of the masses.
I thought you liked opiate of the masses.

4.blah, blah.
You know I been clean for almost two years now? Good for you.
That's great.
Not everyone finds their salvation in some stank-a&% basement with a bunch of old booze hounds.




5.Both laugh ] You sure I shouldn't be teaching you how to holla at the shorties, punk? Whatever.
I mean, you can be as smooth as Velveeta, but at the end of the day, you got to take care of your girl.
Protect her, you know? Keep her safe.
This ain't no kind of crib.
You be safe, Bullet.




6.Father of the Year 2013, failed to rehabilitate poor little fu%^d-up me.
That was his mantra.
Hard work and discipline will lead to strength in character.
Apparently, a sh^*-ton of money.
- You seen that house? - You did.
 

share

Follow me on Twitter