Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sunday Post

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

 

LOOKING FORWARD TO february

On Thursday I met some writers group at La Salsa restaurant in Minneapolis.  It was an anniversary to celebrate the group.  We did an icebreaker to meet some of the new members by answering some questions on a piece of paper and reading them out loud in a character voice and tried to guess who the writer was.  It was incredibly fun.  I took my son to Chuck E Cheese and we had a great time playing games and trying to get high scores.

Its been incredibly warm this week and it's been nice to walk outside and explore.

My tax money came in and I'm thrilled about that.  Not sure what I'll invest it in. 

I have been trying to collaborate more with other actors and I met someone who wants to video a comedy sketch so I'm memorizing some lines and it should be great.

La Salsa Restaurant



That's my week. Tell me about yours in the comments below.



ON THE BLOG

Reading


3 comments:

  1. Do business owners think it's weird for people to be out walking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to have a paper planner in order to actually remember stuff. I tried putting things in my phone and I'd forget, lol. I'm guessing it's part of my age maybe? Who knows. Sounds like a nice week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you were able to get some improv in! I think it sounds like a great deal of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter