Sunday, December 31, 2023

Sunday Post

via GIPHY


LOOKING FORWARD TO january


 Christmas day was spent with my sister and brothers, nieces and nephews.  There was non-stop games and fashion shows. We listened to the yule log while opening gifts. My son got a ton of fun stuff including a Sonic-the-race-car and a hologram target- practice game.






On Saturday, we got invited to eat oodoon noodles at a friends house. In the evening, I did online improv, we usually start with games and then move into long-form which is prompted by acronyms. In this case, we used 
A mural In South Minneapolis (near Chicago and Lake)

I may spend New Years Day inside, we'll see how I feel. But in the morning, we'll have an improv marathon on Oozebear.com



ON THE BLOG

Reading

Draco is married to a dark witch when Hermione becomes his enslaved surrogate, and she has no idea how he rose in Voldemort's ranks during the war. As Hermione's memories slowly come back, she will not only piece together how the Order fell apart but also discover a history with Draco she could have never anticipated.








I think it would be cool to go to the Tisderine bends in Morocco one day.






2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great holiday! I started Manacled, and I think I got like a 4th of the way through? But it's only on my phone that I read and every time I go back to read it's kind of hard or take a little bit to figure out how to get back to where I was, plus I'm kind of bored, which could be because I'm not just reading it by itself maybe? Anyway, hope you have a happy new year!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter