Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday Blog post

via GIPHY

 



 

 

LOOKING FORWARD to March


On Tuesday, I took my son to Chucky E. Cheese. He had a lot of fun in the arcade, while a very energetic kid came up to him and was like "hi", hi" several times.







We watched three of the Monster Inc movies on Disney Plus.  I didn't even know a few of them existed so that was enjoyable. My son believes in Monsters so at least with Monsters Inc, he can see there are fun loving ones in this world.
I drove for ride-share and I talked to my clients about the high school hockey tournament at the Xcel. We talked about how expensive hockey is to play.  Two of the client's daughters played the sport. 




The most recent from my snowey region



Upcoming Events


Southern theater hosts Rock, Paper, Scissors Dance event March 17, 18 at 7:30pm, March 19 at 2:00pm. 




 

ON THE BLOG


Reading 
A pitch-black thriller about a woman determined to destroy a powerful cult, no matter the cost. While in college in upstate New York, Shay Evans and her best friends met a captivating man who seduced them with a web of lies about the way the world works, bringing them under his thrall.
I liked this one a lot. It's fast pace and highly mysterious, I would highly recommend it.  One of the characters has a podcast and it's interesting to read how he pulls together the interviews. 





12 comments:

  1. Chuck E. Cheese was my kids' favorite place. It was not mine. lol

    Glad you were able to read a book you liked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew loves Chuck E. Cheese! I actually worked there a long time ago when I was in high school, so it's kind of fun to see how much it has changed since then. The snow looks pretty in that picture. Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids loved Chuck E. Cheese when they were young!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Monsters Inc movies are such fun!

    Wishing you a great reading week, and warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww your son is very cute and it looks like he's having a grand ol' time! What is that yellow thing he's eating?

    Wow! Look at that snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cookie. Panera cookies are pretty good. Although I also love gas station cookies.

      Delete
  6. It sounds like you had a great time with your son! Isn't the cover of The Last Housewife interesting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is grand! I'm glad I'm getting back into thriller novels.

      Delete
  7. We were talking about the Monsters Inc movie just the other day!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter used to love Chuck E. Cheese when she was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter