Saturday, January 15, 2022

Sunday Post #amwritiing #amjoy

via GIPHY


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

LOOKING FORWARD TO JANUARY

Taking some time this week to answer questions about myself. (I got this from secret story swap) from https://www.bakinginatornado.com/

Whats a thing people turn to you all the time?

People come to me for social work type services. How to sign up for health insurance or housing they may ask me.  They ask me how to apply for a job.  I helped a few friends get jobs at the hospital, as I used to work one for many years.  They also turn to me for events. Before the pandemic I'd attend tons of events every month and I'd often bring a friend and this was an easy way to coordinate dates with friends throughout the month.

My son Zulfi at two years old

Pics from my week




Stores are already starting their Valentine inventory, get it fast.

Upcoming Shows

Latins on Ice - Jan 29 @ 11am




Saturday, January 29, 2022 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM

At Lake Nakomis-
Improv on the ICe

ON THE BLOG

Reading







Watching
The Bridgerton series on Netflix. I'm a little late on this one but I liked it a lot. I also watched "Emily and Paris" and loved that series. I was in Paris in 2011 and 2014 so I had a lot of nostalgia for these two shows.


3 comments:

  1. I have not watched the Bridgerton series. Love at first spite looks interesting. I hope you enjoy all your books. https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/01/stacking-shelves-6sunday-post-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has already bought some Valentine's stickers for the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen Bridgerton. Glad you enjoyed it!

    Love at First Spite looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter