Saturday, June 5, 2021

Sunday Blog Post

via GIPHY

  


Today's post will link up to The Sunday SalonThe Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelve, Reader Book Buzz  for weekly updates.

           LOOKING FORWARD TO JULY

It been a low-key week filled with staying at home with my son and reading a lot of contemporary books and learning about play festivals that have been showing internationally and within the US, including the Galway festival in Ireland. I haven't been to Ireland but its on my bucket list.  My ancestors are from there (hence the red hair).  
I did some fantastic mantage improv yesterday that revolved around characters with ten heads and three fingers.  
I drove some for ride share and talked to people about their summer plans.  One guy turned out to be a musician from New Zealand and he has this song called 'La La Lonely Lies' on Spotify and at least 3,000 average listeners.  He says the song is about the lies we tell ourselves when we are in a relationship.
upcoming shows


Islander

Conceived by Amy Draper

Music and Lyrics by Finn Anderson

Book by Stewart Melton

July 15 - 31, 2021

Elision Playhouse




That's my week.  Tell me about yours in the comments below.

CURRENTLY 

2 comments:

  1. Keanu! I love him.
    I do meet some interesting people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meat to say, You do meet some interesting people. But then I was so focused on Keanu that it came out wrong. LOL

      Delete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter