Saturday, May 16, 2020

Sunday Post #amreading #amjoy


Huber Park, Shakopee
Today's post will link up to The Sunday SalonThe Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves for weekly updates.

           LOOKING FORWARD TO MAY

Why am I celebrating the small things?  
Because there's so many blessings!
I got this idea from thinking positive.



So I went to Huber Park in Shakopee and walked past their amphitheater. It's a pretty big park with a small river. I met a friend there to talk all things improv. I enjoyed it a lot and really liked the view.

I also got a bunch of books from the little free library.

I also drove a LYFT passenger who told me that she has plans to go to South Korea and until then she's cooking South Korean food and watching KPOP. Korean music is really exploding and I find it fantastic. The passenger and I also talked about books and the series YOU on NETFLIX and then I got to talking to her how I wanted to subscribe to audible and so I did.

I finally got the book, 'Precious YOU' By Helen Monks Takhar. It's a lot like YOU and I love how in the intro, the character seems obsessed with trying to run over her lover who is on their bicycle.


Fun facts from my LYFT clients

There's a business called Carvana.com where you can buy used cars and have them delivered to your home. You have like seven days to return it. The sales person was picking up parts from a dealerships when I picked him up.

There's also a business called 'Dream trips' which says they offer the cheapest trips on an app, and will even give a money back guarantee if you find a trip cheaper. The guy said that a place like Carnival cruises buys hotels in bulk and that's how they offer their discounts to customers. That was my week folks. Hope you enjoy yours!

CURRENTLY 

Listening: Precious You by Helen Monks Takhar

12 comments:

  1. Never appreciated a pretty view more than I do now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

      Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  


























      Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

      Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you had some good conversations this week. It sounds like your conversations led to take actions that were good, too. What a beautiful place to meet up. I guess all the beautiful places are empty now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip on Dream Trips ( in case we ever take a trip again), and I love the idea of cooking food from the country I would like to visit .. Great Idea and could be a fun activity with the grandchildren- I think we are all looking at much more things that we took for granted with greater appreciation. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a peek at Precious You on Amazon. The excerpt is good, and the blurb is intriguing. It sounds like a fabulous book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your Lyft driving adds interesting stories to your days. I miss riding in Lyft and going to stores and restaurants...but I plan to stay isolated until it's safe. If that ever happens. LOL

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Little Free Library box is awesome!
    I enjoyed Precious You, it has some surprising twists.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been listening to some KPOP as well. I really like BTS and Ateez. I like listening to different kinds of music. I have been listening to a Spanish band called CNCO and they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little library. So creative. We have quite a few in our area but everyone I've ever peeked into has a water problem. It rains a lot around here. Books and water don't match. My Sunday Salon and Coronavirus Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been to that park in Shakopee. I can't picture it. Is it near the river? My daughter is a big fan of Korean music and has been for several years. I can't imagine driving people around because we don't go out.

    Have a great week and stay well!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's important to celebrate the small things. Life seems happier with a positive outlook. Being a Lyft driver sounds neat. I imagine you're entertained by all of the new people you meet.

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that's the cutest little free library I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter