Saturday, January 5, 2019

Sunday Post @kimbacaffeinate #amreading #amjoy




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

LOOKING FORWARD TO JULY



It's been a crazy two weeks.  I took off from blogging.  Happy Holidays everyone.  I drove Uber and Lyft on New Years Eve, taking at least 15 intoxicated people off the road.  It was actually fun.😊😸😎  I got the hang of which areas to pick people up from, although the outcome is always random.  I had three trips with thirty minute commutes.  
I like being in constant movement when I drive. So when I'm not picking up customers πŸš™ or waiting for someone to come in the queue, I'm usually going to the bank or picking up some food 🍹🍎🍌 πŸ˜‹ I find that locating yourself near a shopping center guarantees a lot of rides.  Uber wants you to rate your customers, (which a lot of people don't know about.) I only gave a, ⭐⭐ ride to a client who was getting verbally aggressive.

But other than driving, I spent a lot of time with friends and family over the break.  I'm one of those people who just pops up at someone's home without an invitation.  I have a lot of friends from different cultures, so this the norm.  I got a lot of gifts and did a lot of exchanges.  One gift I adored was a self help planner, made by one of those highly organized tycoons. So guess who's getting organized this year?

Readers, if you enjoyed the holidays or got an interesting gift, let me know in the comments below.

CURRENTLY

Reading:  Before I Find You by Ali Knight, 





The Likeness by Tana French, The Moonlit Garden by Corina Bomann, Attraction by Penny Reid, Dead Certain by Adam Mitzner,


Listening:The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters

Watching: My Brilliant Friend


ON THE BLOG



Sunday: The Sunday Post

Up Coming:
 Sunday Post 

Readers if you want to comment, please do so below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter