Saturday, December 1, 2018

The Sunday Post @kimbacaffeinate @MNChildMuseum #amreading




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

LOOKING FORWARD TO JULY

This week has been a slow one because of the snow we got in Minnesota. I took my little one to the Children's Museum.  And that was a lot of fun.  They have a car wash and several exhibits that have to do with My World.  My lil' one is two and so I've got several people that come to our house and work with him on his development, including one nurse, a therapist and a head start teacher.  It's quite fun to work with so many people.  I like to envision myself like the mom in the Nanny Diaries.  Which if you haven't read the novel, you might like film starring Scarlett Johansson  It's basically about a nanny who comes to work for a very affluent family and their spoiled offspring.  She has to bring the kids to places like Central Park, and Museum of Natural History. 
Although, I'm not nearly as affluent or rude as Mrs. X, I like the concept of organizing your kid's life and exposing them to as much as possible.

CURRENTLY

Reading:  Tell me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum


Listening: The Paris Review Podcast,(has tons of great short stories and poetry and readings by Levar Burton and David Sedaris)Legends by Marie Lu,Clockwork Century (Sci-fi) by Cherie Priest 

Watching: The Fall (a British Thriller) 


ON THE BLOG

What Happened:

(Not a whole lot so I'll talk about last week)

Saturday: Weekend Warriors


Sunday: The Sunday Post

Up Coming:
Sunday:Weekend Warriors and Sunday Post 

Readers if you want to comment, please do so below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter