Sunday, September 17, 2017

Weekend Warriors #wewriwa #amwriting #amjoy



Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors, the weekly hop for everyone who loves to write!  Sign up on the website:Wewriwa.com and share an 8 to 10 sentence snippet of your writing on Sunday.
This is a fictional snippet  on a piece I've been working on.

Everyone focuses their eyes and energy on the train doors almost like their telepathically willing the train to stop and make the doors open so they can get the hell out of here
I laugh cause I forgot to wear my purple.
"Purple pride," one bum says in the back.
Guess he’s missed the message that were all supposed quiet right now.
All of a sudden someone in the front of the car starts shouting "Go Vikings, run up the score.  You'll hear us yell for more."
Everyone on the train starts shouting "V-I-K-I-N-G-S, Skol, Vikings, let's go!"

Readers, please comment below and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter