Saturday, May 6, 2017

Great Dialogue from David Wallace Foster

I came across a site when looking for writers who really know their dialogue.  David Wallace Foster came to my attention.

This is an excerpt from David Wallace Foster


"The trajectory of nearly all technology follows this downward and widened path:by the time a regular person is able to create his own TV network, it doesn’t matter anymore that I have or own a network…..nothing really changes: the the individual’s ability to project his message or  throw his weight around remains miniscule.
..."In the case of the web, each of us has slightly more access to the mass audience-a few more people slide through the door" How Literature Saved my Life, By David Sheields



Here is a list of Essays that Foster has written, retrieved from this site .

1 comment:

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter