Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Continuation of Her Mother makes it better

 Continuation of Her Mother makes it better 
The girl picked up her own ball and thought of puke cake.  Her mother made the best cake,everyone knew that!  So did the book club and her sister and her brothers who smoothed the chocolate pudding whisks across their tongues during her mother's final cake making steps.  "Who wants to lick the cream cheese?"  Huffy was always first.  "Can I lick the back as well?" "Let your brother, you had your chance."  Her mother's face was shifting towards the bowls contents.  She had already pressed the walnut crust to the pan, baked it to three fifty and was adding the cream cheese with a clean spatula.  "I'll have you know that your grandma made this, the best."  She said, eyeing the Redford.
What's in this stuff anyway?  Huff asks.  Well, you know-the works," said Huffy's Mom.  "Listen-Huff, I don't have a lot time today, I've got my groceries, you're brother's soccer again, a PTA meeting at four."  "But Ma-I'm going to need the recipe to Robert Redford."  She accented the D's in Redford, pursing her lips at the end hoping to get her mother's attention in her newest interest in Robert Redford, although she had no idea who he was.

share

Follow me on Twitter