Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Two Minute writing prompT

Two minute writing prompt
Scam Artist
That car is hella bad.  You sold it to me.  That car breaks down at every stop. I've got to gun it, just to make it around the corner.  Why'd you sell me that?  You left a love letter to your girlfriend in the glove compartment.  Bad break up, huh?  By the way, you didn't tell me the windshield wipers didn't work ad that stank!  What is that?  You left an old burrito in the back.  I smelt it on the way to grandma's.  Why'd you do that?  That's f'd up!
I bought that. You told me to meet you at the Macy's  parking lot.  Cash only.  I should of known somethin' was up. That's f'd up!  You left your girls' number in the car.  Twenty of them!  I counted.  There was a subtitle on top.  "The biggest".  What's that mean?

share

Follow me on Twitter