Sunday, August 6, 2023

Sunday Post #Mnfringe

via GIPHY

    

 

LOOKING FORWARD to AUGUST


This week I spent a lot of time on the language learning app.I had engaging conversations for hours and hours about friendships and meanings of words in English. A lot of the topics surrounded the topic of LOVE. One of the parties my friend hosted was eight hours long!


I found myself falling asleep on Friday to a language App in Portuguese, and when I woke up it was 4 o'clock in the morning and the same topic was continuing.It had something to do with drinking cerviche.  



I also went to the Fringe Festival on Friday, and watched an improvised show called Boy Crazy.  It was so wonderful.  At one point the actress was pulling envelopes from a bin and pulling people from the audience to read scripts that were reminiscent of her dating experiences.

I took my son to the splash pad as well and I followed him and observed him approach another kid, and he said "Do you want to be my friend?" 

Simple as that.  What a great way to make friends.





 



 

ON THE BLOG




I enjoyed this novel "Archer's Voice." It's an enemies to lover's romance that I think was recommened by a booktuber because of it's banter. It has deaf character representation and I liked it because of the unique jobs the characters had working around the small town.




1 comment:

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter