Saturday, April 16, 2022

Sunday post #amwriting #amjoy

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


           LOOKING FORWARD TO MAY

On Monday, I got some flowers from my son's school for mother's day. I also try to get the teachers plants every year.  Also I was invited on Wednesday by a friend to the sushi bar and in return a friend invited me to the same sushi bar two days later.  The following day I got a few canker sores, and I'm still feeling the pain from a cavity filling on a cracked tooth from last week.  

I did a lot of improv online and lastly  I took like five people to the airport on the same day(while driving ride-share).


A recent improv show I attended at Strike Theater

Upcoming shows



Ballet Co.Laboratory is premiering "Firebird" a ballet at Concordia University on May 20-22


A fun YouTube clip I was featured in with St.Cloud theater WACOSA






Readers please comment below

ON THE BLOG




7 comments:

  1. Tooth pain is bad, I hope yours ends soon!
    I love murals and that is a neat one.
    I haven't seen a car that does that in a long time.
    I've never seen an improv show in person but I would like to sometime.
    I took ballet lessons when I was a kid.

    My husband was a quadriplegic so it's good to see things like in that clip. There was nothing here for him like that :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were a lot of cars in a car show this weekend for Cinco De Mayo. Pretty awesome.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'll be attending Ballet Co.Laboratory's rehearsal. I adore ballet, having done dance seven years as a child.

      Delete
  3. Hi Trin! you are a very thoughtful father and I'm sure the teachers appreciate the flowers!

    Ooooh a ballet show! I'm sure you are going to love it!!

    Have a good week and thanks for all the great pictures.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elza and you as well. I'll be sure to post more pictures soon.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a busy week. I hope your tooth pain is feeling better. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter