Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunday Post #amwriting #amjoy

 The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


           LOOKING FORWARD TO april




“Yes, this is the second time we’ve came to Minnesota for a dance competition,” said the mother.







Readers please comment below

ON THE BLOG

Reading
I loved "Sadie on a Plate" by Amanda Elliot. This was my second week working through this one and I loved the reality show aspects and the food of course.
Synopsis: A chef’s journey to success leads to discovering the perfect recipe for love in this delicious romantic comedy. Sadie is a rising star in the trendy Seattle restaurant scene. Her dream is to create unique, modern, and mouthwatering takes on traditional Jewish recipes


11 comments:

  1. Interesting to have contact with all these people -- are you driving passengers?

    best...mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great conversations with your ride-share customers. Your urban photos inspired me to include some of my own - I love seeing how different the buildings, signs and road layouts are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you have a lot of interesting conversations with the different people you give rides to. That must make it fun. I hope you have a good week. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jenni. Its kind of like being a barber or a therapist. Although, I've been told that some areas of therapy are quite more challenging than any job I could take as a driver.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed Sadie on a Plate. I loved that one, too.

    Your conversations with your customers are always so interesting.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hearing about your ride share conversations! I was on danceline (that's what it was called at my school) in high school too.

    Sadie on a Plate sounds good.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know Gattaca was a show, I thought it was an older movie. Now I'll have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trin,

    Ah your stories are always so delightful to read. You should really think of a memoir or something. Can be your first best seller and all us bloggers will promote it for you!

    Have a good week ahead!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's quite the compliment Elza. I look forward to sharing more with you.

      Delete
  8. I always love reading your driving stories. I don't think anyone has done a book of these...future book idea?

    Sadie on a Plate sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter