Sunday, April 17, 2022

Sunday Post #amwriting

via GIPHY

  


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


           LOOKING FORWARD TO APRIL


We also went to Ybor city near Tampa and saw all the cigar bars and locals who liked to show off their motorcycles and cars along the strip.
Naval ship outside of Tampa aquarium
Sunset in Tampa








Readers please comment below

ON THE BLOG

Reading





13 comments:

  1. I'm glad you could get your dad some things to make him more comfortable. I hope he recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Karen. My dad deserves a lot, raised four kids from different families is a great feat.

      Delete
  2. Glad you were able to get to see your Dad and make him more comfortable. I will see my mother in Florida for the first time since Covid started next month. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. It's always great to see someone.

      Delete
  3. My brother lives in Tampa and now my Mom. It's great you were able to visit and help your dad with some things.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a coincidence that your brother lives in Tampa. Yes, every time I go there I see something new and I'm sure next time I'll find a few more things.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you had a good trip and your dad is getting better. Happy Easter. I hope the Easter bunny brought you some goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t find your pictures of the models with flashlit faces — but it’s intriguing.

    best…mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what stunning photos - and what a neat trick/tip for indoor snaps! Your gif made me giggle too. So good to hear you got to visit your dad recently, I hope all went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise. I posted a few of my personal favs from the trip and some people noticed how refreshed I looked.

      Delete
  8. It sounds like you had a fantastic vacation. I bet your dad was glad to see you.

    Your books look fascinating. Looking forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thanks Deb, I'll be share to share more about the trip.

      Delete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter