Sunday, January 20, 2019

The Sunday Post #books #greatreads #booklovers #bookworms

Sunday Post @kimbacaffeinate #amreading #amjoy



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

                            LOOKING FORWARD TO January

This week has been a lot of fun. I did Improv on Wednesday night with a team of actors in Minneapolis.  This was my first time doing Improv so I was beyond nervous to say the least.  But I showed up and the first hour we got to know each a bit. (I was the only newcomer so I had a lot to learn) We played Convergence , pillars, Pop Up story book , and other games.

Am I going to be an actor any time soon? Probably not, but this all ties into a writers/actors Meetup that I went to a while back  and from there I was invited to this group. It took place at Tequila’s Bar.  The bar was also hosting a Rotary Club.

Now, I never knew this about the Rotary club but I guess the club is a service group and they have a lot of volunteer activities that they do to help raise money.  And one of their missions is to help eradicate Polio, which if you didn’t know, Polio is known to exist in only two countries in the world. I’m hoping to see more Improv this year and I might see Blackout which is going to perform this Monday.

I also went on a tour of a Montessorri, for my little one this week.  Now, this school’s tuition runs between 10 to 15k a year, so it’s beyond expensive.  But I can always hope.

And finally, it was my brother's wedding last night. It was a small affair, consisting of about fifty people. My sister in law's dress had a sweetheart neckline somewhat similar to the dress below.


Readers, if you enjoyed the holidays or got an interesting gift, let me know in the comments below.

CURRENTLY

Reading:  Neon in Daylight by Hermione Hoby, The Sparsholt Affair by Alan Hollinghurst, Beutiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire(Romance) The Poem She Didn't Write and other Poems, The Pisces by Melissa Broder, Red Clocks by Leni Zumas




Listening:The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters

Watching: Friends from College on Netflix (There's New Episodes!!!)


ON THE BLOG

Sunday: The Sunday Post

Up Coming:
Interview with Writer

Readers if you want to comment, please do so below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter